Saturday 16 January 2016

Whittard Hot Chocolate Gift Set Thoughts



I’m back with a review today. I received a beautiful Whittard hot chocolate set at Christmas, in fact the year before I was gifted a very similar set. So I thought it was about time I shared my related thoughts on my blog. Luckily this particular set is still available on the Whittard website, buy here. I thought maybe it might just be limited edition but there is quite a wide choice of gift sets available to choose from. I think this set is probably one of the best though and retails at £20 which in my opinion is great value for six barrels each with a different flavour. I have been really enjoying testing the different varieties and so far I love the mint and rocky road one the best.

I think it makes a wonderful gift if it’s someone’s birthday coming up or if you are struggling for a Valentine’s Day gift for a loved one this may be a great option. The weather has been so cold lately so coming in and warming yourself with a luxury hot chocolate is bliss. There’s just something magical about the quality and taste of this hot chocolate brand. It’s probably one of the best hot chocolates I have ever tasted including ones I have had in cafes or restaurants. I would describe the taste as rich, authentic and dreamlike!

Flavours included: Luxury, Rocky Road, Praline, Mint, Orange and Salted caramel. (Each 120g)

Have you tried Whittard hot chocolate before? Which flavours are your favourite? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment