Sunday 6 December 2015

My First Space NK Purchase // Laura Mercier

I bought the Laura Mercier little indulgences hand & body crème collection after hearing Vivianna Does Makeup talking about it quite a bit over on her YouTube channel. I’ve wanted to try the brand for a while now as its so luxurious and this stocking filler gift set seemed the perfect way to do that. Included are four travel sized hand/body creams in different scents as follows; crème brulee, tarte au citron, ambre vanilla and almond coconut milk.

All of them smell really posh and like nothing I have ever smelt. The scents are actually rather unique and my favourite from the bunch is the crème brulee. They are lovely to use, really nourishing and the scent lingers on your skin. I think the 30ml products are perfect travel size too. The set priced at £20. (Buy here) I was actually super impressed with Space NK customer service, they answered my questions through email and sent along five additional beauty samples along with my order and to top that the postage was free!!

Have you heard of this brand? What’s your go-to hand cream? :-) Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment